• Help Desk Control Panel NEW
• Win 7 / Vista & 64 bit technology NEW
• Inventory – improve the custom data field settings interface, like creating a custom
data field, more ways can fulfill the operation of Hardware or Software Inventory
• Remote Task Manager NEW
• Sub-console is given access to inventory, report and uninstall or upgrade NEW
• Simple Installation – included with installation CD is multimedia Screen Cam
movie tutorials showing step-by-step procedures, covering all features of Remote-Scope
from installation to generating reports.
• Centralized Administration NEW
• Remotely schedule & run diagnostics on any PC or your entire Window’s network
without leaving your desk NEW
• System Administrator’s tool allows network operation of any COM Automation
Interface application via Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) NEW
• Client Group Administration – easily manage clients in a network independent from the
network’s work group setting
• Client Browsing & File Transfer – drag & drop interface makes it easy to copy to & from any client on the network
• Remote Control – administrator may either watch, take partial, or even complete control of the system
• Client supports connection from Console and Sub-console at same time
• Software Distribution – installing a service pack or anti-virus update on a large number of computers can be extremely time consuming. With Remote-Scope, a network administrator can silently deploy software updates to any client on the network. This feature can also be scheduled for any time, day or night
• Report Generator – create detailed reports with software inventory, hardware inventory, file listings and much, much more. Quickly organize all hardware and software assets in a searchable and manageable format
Remote-Scope – Remote Desktop Management
Remote-Scope 3.1.04 is a cost effective, comprehensive and time saving remote administration software program for managing PCs over a network. (Remote-Scope can also be run over the internet simply by creating a VPN.) The time saved from having to run from one PC to another can be a great benefit.
Remote Control - Remote-Scope is designed to run in three different operating modes: Total control, Shared Control and Watch modes. You can watch up to 4 computers at one time also!
Painless Rollout – A popular feature that customers say is very useful to them. The time and aggravation saved in distributing software around the network is one of the biggest benefits they have seen with RemoteScope. Setting up the distribution job is quick and intuitively simple regardless of network size, and the software can be rolled out immediately or scheduled for an unattended install at the most convenient time. Reported savings on this function alone can really add up.
Security Updates – Many customers have said that prior to having RemoteScope they were simply unable to keep up with the latest security software, especially updates of anti-virus software which ideally should be downloaded every day or so. Some of them had suffered serious losses as a result. Having to physically go from one system to the next becomes a trivial chore at best. You may also set for unattended install during off-peak hours.
Instant Inventory – RemoteScope maintains an inventory database of hardware and software installed on each system in the network. This data is collected from each system itself. It can be viewed instantly and updated almost as quickly, making possible a real-time inventory with no personnel cost and no disruption to production.
Efficient Distribution of Resources – Are licensed applications distributed where they are most needed? How many copies of the most important productivity software are up to date ? If an application is going to be added or updated, is the hardware able to run the new version? (enough memory??) These are good questions to ask before buying software, and easy to answer with RemoteScope’s instant inventory feature.
Centralized Management – This is really the core of Remote-Scope. Remote-Scope users report experiencing benefits in different ways.There are many potential benefits from having one central point of control that provides a finger on the pulse of every PC in a network. With just a couple of mouse clicks any PC can be silently monitored or completely controlled remotely. Instant messages can be sent to any PC or any group of PC’s. Files can be instantly distributed as needed to individual users or workgroups and conferencing or ‘chat rooms’ can be established with any group of users.
Reduced Downtime – The time between reporting a problem to the IT department and getting the PC up and running is not only time lost for the technician and the user, but quite often has a ripple effect throughout the company as deadlines slip. Reported downtime improvements typically range from 15% to 40%, depending largely on how widely distributed the network is.
Manpower Efficiency – Elimination of the time previously spent running from one PC to the next. Saving man hours can be seen as time – which is “money” as they say. There’s also the added benefit of being able to use the time saved in order to give attention to other areas of an organization… It’s very rare these days where IT personal do not have enough to do and their talents can be better utilized on more productive issues than running from one PC to another.
Eliminate Second Trips – Much of the delay, especially in off-site repairs, is from the ‘second-trip’ phenomenon where the technician uses the first trip to determine the exact problem and the hardware and software involved, and a second trip with the supplies to actually make the repair. In many cases, the second trip can be eliminated using the inventory data and remote monitoring capability of RemoteScope.
REMOTE SCOPE 3.1.04 Remote License for Workstation/Server/Client – 1 year Updates and Technical Support included with license 1 MASTER CONSOLE/2 SUB-CONSOLE SERVICE PACK for Named Computer – Help Desk Control Panel – Win 7 / Vista 32/64 bit technology. Inventory – custom data field settings interface, custom data field fulfills the operation of Hardware or Software Inventory
• Remote Task Manager/Master Console – Network Administrator
• Sub-console given access to inventory, report and uninstall or upgrade by Administrator assignment
• Installation VIA FTP – included with electronic installation is multimedia Screen Cam tutorials showing step-by-step procedures, covering all features of Remote-Scope from installation to generating reports.
• Centralized Administration – Wake On LAN with scheduling, VPN creation, Security Update deployment & Distribution of resources
• Remotely schedule & run diagnostics on any Physical PC or your entire Window’s network from Master Console/Sub Console
• System Administrator’s tool allows network operation of any COM Automation Interface application via Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
• Client Group Administration – manage clients in a network independent from the network’s workgroup setting
• Client Browsing & File Transfer – drag & drop interface to copy to & from any client on the network
• Remote Control – administrator may either watch, take partial, or complete control of the system
• Client supports connection from Console and Sub-console at simultaneously
• Software Distribution – install a service pack, anti-virus update, etc: a network administrator can silently deploy software updates to any client (physical PC) on the network. This feature can also be scheduled for any time, day or night
• Report Generator – create detailed reports with software inventory, hardware inventory, file listings, organize all hardware and software assets in a searchable and manageable format in real-time.
OVERVIEW CONTROL – manage clients/groups, remote control, screen broadcast, inventory, file & folder operations, software distribution, help desk, task management, scripting, IM & meeting, system logs, report & file back-ups, OS distribution, remote task management, remote centralized administration, multiple O/S support, client group administration, client browsing/file transfer, software distribution, hardware inventory, software inventory and report generation.
1 year Maintenance/Service Contract included (technical support w/minor/major upgrades/changes/enhancements thru duration of service).
Annually, thereafter duration of 1st year, a renewal cost of 22% of original cost will be offered pertaining to 2nd year maintenance and optional for continued service.