NEW TOLL FREE 1 800 764 0032
|Company Products Press Room Resellers Support Sales En Español Free Tech Tips Shop Online||
Saturday, November 28th 2009
Legal and Copyright Information
The contents of this website, including all software and documentation available for download, are the copyrighted property of Micro 2000 Inc. and are subject to the terms and restrictions as given on this web page. Except as stated here, no part of it may be reproduced or distributed without prior written permission from Micro 2000 Inc.
For any violation of the conditions set forth in this web page, Micro 2000 reserves the right to seek all remedies available in law, both civil and criminal. By using this site you agree that all such matters shall be subject to jurisdiction of the Superior Court of Los Angeles County, California USA.
All demo and trial software is made available for downloading solely for use by end-users in accordance with the License Agreement provided with the software.
All update software is made available for the exclusive use of the original purchasers of the software that the update modifies, and is subject to the License Agreement of that original software.
By downloading any software from this site, you agree to be bound by the terms of the License Agreement that applies to that software.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL COPYING, REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION OF DOWNLOADED SOFTWARE IS EXPRESSELY PROHIBITED.
Use of Web Site Information
Documents available on this website may viewed, printed, copied and/or distributed, subject to the following terms:
1. The documents may be used solely for personal informational, non-commercial purposes, and their content may not be modified in any way.
2. If distributed, each copy of each document must be accompanied by the copyright statement in the first paragraph of this page.
3. Documents may not be used in any way that is derogatory to Micro 2000 or any of its products, and may not be used in association with any material that is obscene, pornographic, violent or intolerant of any race, creed or gender.
4. The term ?documents? refers to text documents and instructional videos. It does not include the layout or design of the website and does not include graphics, logos or other images used in the design, which may not be copied or distributed without the express written permission of Micro 2000 Inc.
5. Permission to copy or distribute documents obtained from this site may be revoked by Micro 2000 at any time for any reason, for any specific user(s) or for all users.
The following terms found on this site are trademarks of Micro 2000 and subject to the protection of U.S. and International trademark law:
Micro 2000, Micro-Scope, Remote-Scope, USB-Scope, Post-Probe, Universal Post-Probe, Universal Diagnostic Toolkit, Burn-In, Basic PC Hardware Made Easy, PC Facil.
Other trademarks may also be found on the site and are the property of their respective owners.
Anyone may provide a link from their web site to the Micro 2000 web site, subject to these terms and conditions:
1. The linking site may not present false or misleading information about Micro2000, Inc. or its products.
2. It must not misrepresent Micro 2000?s relationship with the linker.
3. It must not use Micro 2000?s logos or trademarks without prior written permission from Micro 2000.
4. It must not contain content that could be deemed to be obscene, pornographic, defamatory or not appropriate for all ages.
5. It must not advocate violent or illegal activity, or contain materials in violation of any laws.
6. The link must not create a border or browser around content on the Micro 2000 site.
7. The linker must agree to remove the link whenever requested by Micro 2000 to do so.
Micro 2000 may for various reasons provide links to third-party web sites, which are not under the control of Micro 2000 and which may change without our knowledge. Micro 2000 makes no representations regarding these sites and is not responsible for the content or for the reliability or accuracy of any information found there.
A link from Micro 2000?s site to a third-party site does not imply that Micro 2000 endorses the site in any way or agrees with its content.
All software available on the Micro 2000 web site is subject to United States Export Controls. No software from this site may be downloaded to or re-distributed to any country (or to a resident or citizen of any country) that is on a restricted list of the United States Treasury Department or Commerce Department.
This includes: Iraq, Iran, Sudan and North Korea but may include others as well. Up-to-date information about embargoed countries is available from the United States Commerce Department Export Administration.
Information that is not requested by Micro 2000 but which is sent or posted voluntarily shall be considered not confidential and may be used by Micro 2000 as it sees fit for any commercial or non-commercial purpose.
By sending such unsolicited information, you agree that Micro 2000 may use it without charge and without restriction. This includes any ideas, concepts or techniques which may then be used in developing, manufacturing, improving or marketing new or existing products.
Warranties and Disclaimers
UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN A LICENSING AGREEMENT OR OTHER WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND MICRO 2000 INC., ALL INFORMATION AND SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ?AS-IS? WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
MICRO 2000 ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION PROVIDED HERE, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL MICRO 2000 BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THOSE RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS PROVIDED, LOSS OF USE OR LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, DELAYS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, OR ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY WHETHER OR NOT MICRO 2000 HAS BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH A POSSIBILITY.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THOSE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY IN SOME JURISDICTIONS.
Any communications pertaining to this web page and the terms and conditions thereof should be routed to:
Micro 2000 Corporate Affairs